“PUMA DUSTIN MARTIN COMPETITION”
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PARTICIPANTS MUST COMPLY WITH THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND
INSTRUCTIONS OF THE COMPETITION STAFF
- The promoter of the Competition is PUMA Oceania (ABN 86 549 531 104) of 111 Keys Road, Moorabbin, Victoria, 3189 (Promoter).
- Promoter is a sponsor of the Richmond Football Club
- To celebrate Dustin Martin’s 2017 Brownlow Medal Win, the Promoter is offering Eligible Participants the chance to win the prize detailed in 3(f) in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (Competition). The Competition is a game of skill.
- These terms and conditions together with the general terms and conditions that are applicable to your use of Facebook and Instagram set out the rules of participation in the Competition (Terms and Conditions). By entering the Competition, you guarantee that you have the authority to accept these Terms and you agree to be bound by the Terms.
- Information on how to enter and information about the prizes forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, results and all other matters relating to the Competition, Promoter’s decision will be final and binding and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- A copy of these Terms and Conditions will be available at the PUMA Website page https://au.puma.com/dustin-martin-competition/
- The Competition is open to legal residents of Australia who are 13 years old or over and compliant with these Terms and Conditions (Entrant). All Entrants who are not ineligible to enter under this 2(b) will be deemed eligible to enter the Competition (Eligible Participants)
- A person will be ineligible to enter, as follows:
- Only one (1) entry is permitted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be deemed invalid;
- An entry posted on a Entrant’s social media account will be invalid and will not be received by the Promoter if the entrant’s account settings do not allow the post and #teampuma hashtag to be searched and viewed publicly. The Promoter is not responsible for any invalid entries arising from Entrant’s account settings;
- An entry posted without the hashtag #teampuma will be invalid and will not be received by Promoter;
- If an Entrant fails to abide by all laws, regulations, Social Media Posting and Privacy Rules and other rules (including those listed in these Terms and Conditions) not just in posting the photo but also in taking the photo they will be ineligible to enter; and
- Employees of Promoter, it’s agents, contractors and anyone associated with the running of this promotion (and their immediate families) are ineligible to enter.
- By participating in the Competition, you confirm that:
- all the information you have supplied to the Promoter is true, correct and complete, and that you understand and agree to these Terms and Conditions;
- To the extent permitted by law, where you fail to comply with the requirements set out in Clause 2, you release and indemnify the Promoter (including its employees, agents and contractors) for any and all damage and loss which may arise in connection with your involvement in the Competition.
- Competition Period:
- Commences 12:00pm AEST on 27 September 2017
- Closes 11:59pm AEST, 17 October 2017
- Entry Requirements - During the competition period Eligible Participants must register their entry by:
- Taking a picture of or against the Dusty Martin Mural located at the corner of Rowena Parade and Alfred Street, Richmond VIC 3121 that demonstrates creativity and your passion for Dustin Martin’s playing ability as an elite AFL Footballer.
- Uploading the picture to either the Entrants Instagram or Facebook page (the Upload Photo)
- Include #teamPuma to be eligible
- Competition Period:
- Determination of Winner:
- The winners of Competition will be judged and determined at 10:00am AEST, 18 October 2017 at 111 Keys Road, Moorabbin 3189 from the pool of Eligible Participants.
- The top 3 entries as determined by the judges will all win the Major Prize.
- Judging Criteria – the winner will be judged with regards to the following criteria:
- Creativity (40%)
- Originality (30%);
- Composition (15%); and
- Relevance (15%)
- Determination of Winner:
with the winning entries having the 3 highest scores. In the event that there are more than 3 Eligible Participants who score the 3 highest scores the Promoter will have the final decision on the 3 winning entries.
- Notification of the Winner and Announcement
The winners will be contacted via direct messenger on whichever social media platform that they entered on (either Facebook or Instagram) and given instructions on how to collect the prize. Winners must respond to the direct message within 24 hours to claim the Major Prize. If Promoter does not receive a reply within 24 hours the Major Prize will be awarded to the entry with the next highest score (in the event that there is more than one entry with the next highest score, the the Promoter will have the final decision on the replacement winner.) The winners’ names will be published at https://au.puma.com/dustin-martin-competition/
- Prizes – The winner of the Competition will receive the following prizes:
- A signed pair of PUMA boots by Dustin Martin;
- A 2018 Richmond Tigers Guernsey; and
- A $250 PUMA Gift Voucher
- Notification of the Winner and Announcement
(collectively the “ Major Prize”).
The total prize value of the Major Prize is $1200 AUD
Once the winners have been contacted by the Promoter and have provided their details as to where to send the Prize, the Promoter will deliver the Prize within 60 days.
4. SOCIAL MEDIA, POSTING AND PRIVACY RULES
a) The Entrant must ensure that any social media post and photographs uploaded by the Entrant (“Entry Material”) meet high levels of decency and must not include any material which may damage the reputation of Promoter, Richmond Football Club or any third party or that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violates any law, or is otherwise inappropriate. Any Entry Material which is considered, in Promoters or Richmond Football Club sole discretion, to be offensive, culturally sensitive, provocative, in violation of any law or regulations, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or of inappropriate content (including, without limitation, any content which contains an image of a competitive product to the Promoter or Richmond Football Club), will be not be eligible for the Competition.
b) In order to protect privacy rights of others, the Entrant must ensure that images of individuals captured in any Entry Material should be incidental only. Where the Entry Material contains images which specifically targets or focuses on any individual/s the Entrants must ensure they have obtained consent from that individual/s.
c) In uploading the Entry Material for entry to the Competition, the Entrant represents, acknowledges and warrants that the photograph is their original creation; has not been copied in whole or in part from any other work, does not violate or infringe any copyright, trademark or other proprietary right of any person or entity (including any rights of privacy or publicity), and that they own all rights, title and interest in the same. By uploading the Entry Material and in consideration for an opportunity for the Entry Material to be reposted on the Promoters and Richmond Football Club’s social media channels, website and other media channels as determined by Promoter, such opportunity not being guaranteed by Promoter, the Entrant grants Promoter and its affiliates a non-exclusive, worldwide license to post the Entry Material on the Promoters website as well as shared via Promoter’s social media and that of its agents and the Richmond Football Club.
d) The Entrant further grants Promoter and its affiliates a non-exclusive, worldwide license to use the Entry Material in any advertising or promotional material relating to this Competition and any future similar Competitions or Promotions without approval from the Entrant as to it’s use or application (even if such Entry Materials are used alongside other materials).
e) The Entrant agrees to indemnify Promoter against any claim arising from any third party as a result of the misuse by the Entrant of a third party’s intellectual property rights, copyright, trademarks or images.
6. PROMOTER’S LIABILITY
- By entering into the Competition, the Entrant indemnifies and fully releases the Promoter and its agents associated with the competition and the Richmond Football Club from any liability arising out of the individual’s participation in the Competition.
- The Richmond Football Club, the Promoter and its agents, affiliates, contractors and subsidiaries, or any of their employees, officers or directors shall not be liable for any damages howsoever arising as a result of a Entrant’s or winners participation in the Competition or any such modification, alteration, discontinuance or termination of any Competition (or part thereof or delays, technical malfunction of any communication network or for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise, event of force majeure (war, strike, riot, crime, or an event described by the legal term act of God) or other event beyond the control of the Promoter, and any such liability shall be borne solely and exclusively by the Entrant or winner, as the case may be.
- Except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law), Richmond Football Club, the Promoter (and their associated agencies, contractors, employees, officers or directors) exclude all liability (including certain statutory guarantees) for any loss, expense, damage, personal injury, illness or death (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in respect of the Competition, the prizes or as a result of accepting or using any prize.
a) The result of the Competition is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
b) The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and identification details of all Eligible Participants (including identity, place of residence and qualification) and disqualify any entry that is not submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
c) The Competition is intended for bona fide participants and it is a requirement that all Entrants act in good faith at all times.
- If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the Promoter’s control which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the promotion, subject always to State regulations, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition.
- If any Prize (or portion thereof) is unavailable, the Promoter may at its sole and absolute discretion substitute the Prize or portion of that Prize with a Prize of equal value and/or specification, subject to any directions form any regulatory authority, if applicable.
- Eligible Participants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness and/or voice in any media for an unlimited period for the purpose of promoting the Competition and the Promoter’s products and services.
- The Promoter is subject to the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and Australian Privacy Principles. The Promoter and Richmond Football Club collects personal information in order to conduct the Competition, and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information.
- The Promoter and Richmond Football Club accepts no responsibility whatsoever for system or connection problems that might affect any end user during any of these promotions.
- By entering the Competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms & conditions.