The PUMA Suede has been changing the game since it hit the scene in 1968. This style has never been afraid to stand out – or step up. This time, it's taking a stand for our planet. Made from recycled suede, the sleek shoe makes skilful use of our resources and lets sustainable materials do the talking. Time for a rethink.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Contains Recycled Material: Made with recycled fibres. One of PUMA's answers to reduce our environmental impact.
- Recycled suede upper
- Perforations and deco stitching on upper
- 100% Recycled mesh lining
- Suede tongue with stitched outline of PUMA Cat Logo
- Stitched outline PUMA Formstrip at lateral and medial sides
- PUMA Cat Logo and Wordmark at heel
- PUMA Archive No. 2 Logo on outsole