Control has never been so comfortable. An icon that has stood the test of time for several generations, the KING returns armed with an eye-catching design and innovative materials that benefit both the player and the planet. This includes the brand new K-BETTER™ upper, which reduces environmental impact with recycled content while delivering signature feel, comfort and stretch. The lightweight outsole with external heel counter, stabilising tread and tapered studs gives you full freedom of movement to keep you in control of the ball.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- The upper of this shoe is made with at least 20% recycled materials and the bottom is made with at least 10% recycled materials, as a step toward a better future.
- K-BETTER. Made with 60% recycled nylon from post-industrial waste, this new, non-animal based upper material takes the signature touch, comfort, and stretch resistance to the next level. The signature KING touch. Only better.
- Lightweight outsole with external heel counter for maximum maneuverability.
- Knitted low-cut slip-on construction ensures a comfortable fit.
- Lightweight removable sockliner with NanoGrip technology keeps the foot from slipping inside the boot.
- FG/AG: Designed for Firm Ground/Artifical Ground
- Lightweight outsole with external heel counter, integrated stability spine, and conical studs for maximum maneuverability. Suitable for use on both firm natural surfaces and artificial grass (4G).