FREE SHIPPING OVER $100
Free standard shipping on orders of $100 or more valid at au.puma.com & nz.puma.com for shipments to the Australia & New Zealand only. Offer is not valid at PUMA Outlet Stores. Free standard shipping will automatically be applied on orders containing at least $100 in merchandise and Free Shipping is selected. Offer cannot be applied to past purchases, redeemed for cash equivalent or used as payment on an account. PUMA reserves the right to cancel this offer at any time, and to cancel orders arising from pricing, technical, or other errors. All returns are subject to PUMA's Returns Policy Guidelines.
15% OFF EMAIL SIGN UP VOUCHER
Receive 15% off RRP at au.puma.com and nz.puma.com for shipments to Australia and New Zealand only. Some exclusions apply, including but not limited to FENTY. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or coupon. Offer cannot be applied to past purchases, redeemed for cash equivalent, used to purchase gift cards, or used as payment on an account. PUMA reserves the right to cancel this offer at any time, and to cancel orders arising from pricing, technical, or other errors. All returns are subject to PUMA's Return/Exchange Policy Guidelines. Usage is subject to credit approval and product availability.
TAKE OFF 10% POP UP VOUCHER
Receive 10% off RRP at au.puma.com and nz.puma.com for shipments to Australia and New Zealand only. Valid until 30th November, 2016 and shall have no redeemable value thereafter. Some exclusions apply, including but not limited to Suede Classic, FENTY, SELECT and FIERCE. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or coupon. Offer cannot be applied to past purchases, redeemed for cash equivalent, used to purchase gift cards, or used as payment on an account. PUMA reserves the right to cancel this offer at any time, and to cancel orders arising from pricing, technical, or other errors. All returns are subject to PUMA's Return/Exchange Policy Guidelines. Usage is subject to credit approval and product availability.
FAMILY & FRIENDS PROMOTION
The family & friends offer is a discount off storewide, excluding Fenty, Creeper, Suede and no additional discount on sale items, valid only at au.puma.com and PUMA Stores; Liverpool (NSW), Westfield Chatswood (NSW), Melbourne Central (VIC), Highpoint (VIC). Not valid at PUMA Outlet locations. Valid beginning 22/11/16, through to midnight AEST, 4/12/16, and shall have no redeemable value thereafter. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or coupon. Offer cannot be applied to past purchases, redeemed for cash equivalent, used to purchase gift cards, or used as payment on an account. PUMA reserves the right to cancel this offer at any time, and to cancel orders arising from pricing, technical, or other errors. All returns are subject to PUMA's Return/Exchange Policy Guidelines. To use in-store, present the offer at one of the following PUMA Stores; Liverpool (NSW), Westfield Chatswood (NSW), Melbourne Central (VIC), Highpoint (VIC), for a discount off RRP. Excluding, Fenty, Creeper, Suede and no additional discount on sale items. To use on-line, apply the promotional code at the check out to receive discount of RRP. Excluding, Fenty, Creeper, Suede and no additional discount on sale items.
“PUMA PLAY LOUD FOR POWERFUL REWARDS” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Puma Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 52 050 539 501) of 111 Keys Road, Moorabbin, NSW, telephone +61 3 9555 6655 (“Promoter”).
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents employed at a Participating Store at the time of entry. A “Participating Store” will be any retail store in Australia that is invited by the Promoter to participate in this promotion.
4. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
5. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
6. Promotion commences on 15/02/2017 and ends at 11:59pm AEDST on 15/03/2017 (“Promotional Period”).
7. At the beginning of the Promotional Period, the Promoter will: a. provide Participating Stores with one (1) or more official sales sheet/s (each a “Sales Sheet”). Each Sales Sheet will contain a unique identifying code (“Unique Code”) and fifteen (15) numbered slots for Eligible Sales (defined below) to be recorded (i.e. one (1) Eligible Sale per numbered slot). There will be a total of five hundred (500) Sales Sheets printed for this promotion. The exact number of Sales Sheets each Participating Store will receive will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion; and b. produce five hundred (500) electronic prize allocation sheets (each a “Prize Sheet”), which will be stored electronically and securely at the Promoter’s premises, to correspond to the five hundred (500) Sales Sheets. Each Prize Sheet will also contain a Unique Code, which will be a match to the Unique Code on one (1) of the Sales Sheets. Each Prize Sheet will specify one (1) of the fifteen (15) numbered slots on the corresponding Sales Sheet (i.e. the Sales Sheet with the same Unique Code) as the winning slot for that Sales Sheet (“Winning Slot”).
8. To be eligible to win a prize, eligible individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period (and while the Participating Store at which they are employed still has an incomplete Sales Sheet): a) sell one (1) pair of evoPower footy boots in the Participating Store at which they are employed (“Eligible Sale”); and then b) have the manager of their Participating Store log their Eligible Sale in one (1) of the slots on the Sales Sheet. Eligible Sales must be logged in order, with each Eligible Sale logged into the next free slot on the Sales Sheet.
9. Once all fifteen (15) slots on a Sales Sheet have been completed with Eligible Sales, the manager of the Participating Store must send a scanned copy of the completed Sales Sheet to the Promoter via email to Oceaniacomps@puma.com so it is received during the Promotional Period.
10. Once a fully completed Sales Sheet has been received by the Promoter, the Promoter will match that Sales Sheet up to it’s corresponding Prize Sheet based on the Unique Code. The eligible individual whose Eligible Sale is recorded on the numbered slot of the Sales Sheet that matches up to the Winning Slot on the corresponding Prize Sheet will win the specified prize. The following prizes are available to be won in this promotion: • Two (2) x Samsung - 50in Series 6 Ultra HD LED LCD Smart TV - Black, valued at $1,599; • Three (3) Sony - PS4 Playstation 1TB Game Console - Black + Ratchet&Clank & Minecraft Kids Game Bundle, valued at $509.95; • Two (2) x Sony - PS4 Playstation 1TB Game Console - Black + HellDivers & DriveClub Game Bundle, valued at $509.95; • Fifteen (15) x JBL - Charge 3 Portable Wireless Speaker – Blue, valued at $229.95; • Five (5) x Beats - Powerbeats 3 Wireless In Ear Headphones – White, valued at $259.95; • Ten (10) x Beats - EP Over Ear Headphones – White, valued at $139.95; • One (1) x Beats - Studio Wireless Over Ear Headphones – Black, valued at $479.95; • One (1) x Canon - EOS 100D 18MP Digital SLR Camera with Lens – Black, valued at $849; • Fifteen (15) x 2 Gold Class Tickets and 2 $10 gold class bar vouchers (redeemable at any Village Cinema Chain), valued together at $100; • Nine (9) x FitBit - Charge 2 Large Fitness Band – Black, valued at $249.95; • One (1) x Samsung - Galaxy Tab S2 8in 32GB Tablet with Wi-Fi – White, valued at $569; • Twenty (20) x case of Red Bull (containing 24 cans), valued at $57.99; One hundred (100) x PUMA Ignite Puma shoes, valued at $150. The winner will be able to select their desired size (men’s or women’s) at the time of winner notification; • One hundred and fifty (150) x Puma bag, valued at $35; • Fifty six (56) x Puma Water Bottles, valued at $25; • Fifty (50) x Nightcat Puma jacket, valued at $130. The winner will be able to select their desired size (men’s or women’s) at the time of winner notification, subject to availability; • Fifty (50) x Running Puma cap (one size only), valued at $25; and • Ten (10) x $50 Harvey Norman Voucher.
11. Winners will be notified by telephone and email within two (2) business days of the completed Sales Sheet being received by the Promoter, and their names will be published online at au.puma.com/powerfulrewards from 29/03/2017.
12. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
13. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry (i.e. Sales Sheet slot completion) per Eligible Sale; and (b) each entry must be submitted in accordance with entry requirements. For the sake of clarity, individuals that sell more than one (1) pair of evoPower footy boots in a single transaction will be eligible to receive multiple entries by completing multiple Sales Sheet slots.
14. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of employment and sales records) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
15. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a voucher/movie ticket are not included. Any unused balance of a voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of a voucher/gift card/movie ticket is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the voucher/movie ticket.
18. If a winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
19. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
20. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
21. Total prize pool value is $48,603.55.
22. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
23. A draw for any unclaimed prize(s) valued at over $50 may take place at 10:00am AEST on 15/06/2017 at Puma Australia Pty Ltd, 111 Keys Road Moorabbin VIC 3189, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any will be notified by telephone and email within two (2) business days of the draw, and their names will be published online at au.puma.com/powerfulrewards from 29/06/2017.
24. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
25. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
26. The Promoter will not be liable for any tax liability that an entrant or their employer may incur as part of this activity. Entrants should seek independent financial advice in this regard.
27. Printing and other quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. Any unclaimed prizes valued over $50 that are part of the advertised total prize pool will be awarded in the unclaimed prize draw.
28. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
29. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking/use of a prize.
"WIN A PLAYSTATION PS4 WITH #MYCUSTOMPUMA"
1. These Terms and Conditions incorporate and must be read together with the details outlined in the table above. Information about prizes and how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Your entry must be received during the Competition Period. If you return a Qualifying Purchase your entry may be deemed invalid at the Promoter's discretion (unless product is defective). The Promoter is not liable for any problems with communications networks. You are responsible for your own costs associated with entering. If you enter using automatically generated entries or multiple aliases you may be disqualified.
3. If you are a winner, you must take part in all reasonable publicity, photography and other promotional activity as the Promoter requires, without any compensation. You consent to the Promoter using your names and images in any promotional or advertising activity relating to this competition.
4. If you or your entry are deemed by the Promoter to breach these Terms and Conditions including if you are unable to take the major prize between before 24/04/17, your entry (or at the Promoter's discretion, all of your entries) may be discarded. The Promoter may, at any time, require you to produce documentation to establish to the Promoter's satisfaction the validity of your entries (including documentation establishing your identity, age, place of residence and place of employment). Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not waive those rights.
5. You must not:
(a) tamper with the entry process;
(b) engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition;
(c) act in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner;
(d) do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or of the agencies, companies or Stores associated with this competition;
(e) breach any law; or
(f) behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
6. The Promoter is not liable for entries, prize claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted.
7. The Promoter’s decision in connection with all aspects of this competition is final.
8. Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged nor redeemed for cash. Without limiting any other term of these Terms and Conditions, all prizes (and elements of prizes) must be taken as and when specified, or will be forfeited with no replacement. The prize values are correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and Conditions and include any applicable GST. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in prize value. You agree that if a prize (or element of a prize) is unavailable for any reason the Promoter may provide another item of equal or higher value, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
9. If this competition cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the Promoter's control, for example due to software, hardware or communications issues, unauthorised intervention, tampering, fraud or technical failure, the Promoter may end, change, suspend or cancel the competition or disqualify affected entries/entrants, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities. Where it is practical for it to do so, the Promoter will notify entrants of such changes.
10. The Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications arising from you winning a prize. You should seek independent financial advice. If for GST purposes this competition results in any supply being made for non-monetary consideration, you must follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
11. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts, excludes or modifies any consumer rights under any statute including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (NZ).
12. Subject to the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable (including in negligence) for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury (including allergies, skin conditions or other reactions), illness or death suffered in connection with this competition or any prize, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
13. Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable for any loss of, damage to or delay in delivery of prizes. Prizes will only be delivered to addresses in Australia. The Promoter will only attempt to deliver the prize to each winner once. If a prize is returned undeliverable to a valid winner, the Promoter will liaise with the winner directly in relation to attempting re-delivery or collection of the prize.
14. The Promoter may communicate or advertise this competition using Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. However, the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. You completely release Facebook, Instagram or Twitter from any and all liability.
Collection and use of your personal information
(i) how to seek access to the personal information the Promoter holds about you and seek correction of the information; and
(ii) how to complain about a privacy breach and how the Promoter will deal with such a complaint.